How to Install Fonts NOTE: At first, download the required fonts from our General Software section. Note down the folder in which you save the fonts.
1. Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel Note: In Windows XP, choose Start > Control Panel
2. Double-click the Fonts folder.
3. Choose File > Install New Font.
4. Locate the fonts you want to install.
In the Drives list, select the drive and the folder containing the fonts you want to install.
In the Folders list, select a folder that contains the fonts you want to install. The fonts in the folder appear under List of Fonts.
5. Select the fonts to install. To select more than one font, hold down the CTRL key and click each font.
6. To copy the fonts to the Fonts folder, make sure the Copy fonts to the Fonts folder check box is selected. Note: If installing fonts from a floppy disk or a CD-ROM, you should make sure this check box is selected.
Otherwise, to use the fonts in your applications, you must always keep the disk in the disk drive.
7. Click OK to install the fonts.